It is currently Sat 25. Nov 2017, 01:01

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: HELP NEEDED
PostPosted: Sun 28. Aug 2011, 13:03 

Hello, I have a house and intend to put PLCBUS to command the lights, blinds and if possible also want to put the control air conditioning, but have not figured how!
My key question is this, I installed the lights that are commanding GU10 LED in the ceiling in one of the divisions dual controls that turn on and turn off the lights in two different places commands in this room, where the micro module suitable for use in this situation ?
Another question I have is four shades, all with dual controls, which have two buttons one for stop and go up and down and makes another stop, there is a micro module suitable for use in these controls? or have to change the controls?
I also have dual controls to control two different lights in the kitchen, where the micro module indicated?

thanks
Marcos

Post subject: Re: HELP NEEDED
PostPosted: Fri 2. Sep 2011, 13:53 
Administrator

Quote:
My key question is this, I installed the lights that are commanding GU10 LED in the ceiling in one of the divisions dual controls that turn on and turn off the lights in two different places commands in this room, where the micro module suitable for use in this situation ?
What kind of switches you have?
To use micro module you must place it at the switch where the LEDs are connect to.
For normal switch you must use 2267HE. In this case you can only use one switch! Second switch you must use scene module behind second switch!
For momentary switch (normal open) you must use 2267DHE. In this case you can use more then one switch parallel.

Quote:
Another question I have is four shades, all with dual controls, which have two buttons one for stop and go up and down and makes another stop, there is a micro module suitable for use in these controls? or have to change the controls?
Do you have 2 button (Up/Down) or 3 button (UP/STOP/DOWN).
Nevertheless you can only have 2 terminals for the motor!
You can use 3160MHI.
For wiring see this document: Installationsanleitung PLCBUS-3160MHI

For further information about PLC-BUS have a look to this document: PLCBUS technical document